Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Celeb Style Steal: Lorde

Hi everybody!

I'm starting a new series here on my blog, where I recreate celebrity fashions. First up, is the talented Lorde. Her style is very dark and grungy with hints of femininity. Today I'm recreating her outfit from her appearance at the Museum of Modern Art Film Benefit in New York City. To start off, the main piece is her black, long-sleeved dress. I actually combined a black long-sleeved t-shirt with a black babydoll dress for this look. As for accessories, add a silver pendant or choker. Lorde opted for black combat boots to toughen up the dress. I can't blame her, they're certainly more comfortable than heels! As for her crazy, luscious hair, I added in hair extensions and gave them a quick curl. To finish off the look, I added her signature purple lipstick into the mix.







I hope you enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

black long-sleeved tee - Target || black dress - Brandy Melville || silver pendant - Jewelmint || black combat boots - Target || purple lipstick - MAC cosmetics || extensions - Luxy Hair 

Song of the Day: Million Dollar Bills by Lorde

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog. Looking stylish in lovely black colour fashion week dress.Such a fabulous and Perfect Outfit. I like this Blog.Please try to Post Beautiful Sarees and Kurtas.

    https://www.unnatisilks.com/

    ReplyDelete